Global Soil Biodiversity Conference
13 - 15 March 2023
The Global Soil Biodiversity Initiative, launched in 2011, is a major stakeholder in the development of soil biodiversity policy, and the accelerating scientific knowledge underpinning the vast biological diversity contained in terrestrial soils worldwide.
The theme of the conference is 'Science as a basis for the sustainable use and conservation of soil biodiversity.' Sub-themes include:
- Global Drivers of Biodiversity
- Soil Biodiversity for Sustainable Agriculture
- Aboveground-Belowground Interactions
- Novel Techniques in Soil Biodiversity Research
- Threats to Soil Biodiversity & Protection of Soil Biodiversity
- Restoration of Soil Biodiversity
This description was excerpted from gsb2023.org.