Transatlantic Climate Bridge Conference 2022
From panel discussions and journalistic interviews to live podcast recordings and business roundtables, our innovative formats will keep conversations fresh, informative, and leave plenty of room for interaction. The sessions are designed to provide a space for discourse and collaboration between national and sub-national actors, the private sector, civil society organizations, and youth change agents.
Take a look at the conference's events and click on the links to learn more and register:
- Opening Event: G7 Summit - Implications for Transatlantic Climate Policy
- Financing Mechanisms for Loss and Damage
- Canadian and German Perspectives: Federal Carbon Pricing Policy
- Getting the Last Mile to Net Zero
- Environmental Justice: Lessons from North American Indian Communities
- Canadian Climate Diplomacy and G7 Outcomes with Catherine Stewart
- Midterms and Transatlantic Energy and Climate Impact
- Critical Minerals from a Transatlantic Perspective
- Water Diplomacy 4.0: Process Matters
- Steel Standard-Setting Initiatives: Industrial Decarbonization Part I
- International Trade and Industrial Decarbonization: Part II
- Closing Event of the 2022 TCB Conference: Networking Session
This description was excerpted from theclimatebridge.org.