Geneva Peace Week 2015
- 5 days, 41 events, 165 speakers, 50 institutions.
- Geneva Peace Week highlights that each and every person, actor and institution has a role to play in building peace. It also highlights the importance of working outside the silos that all-too-often characterize the international community to enable more creative responses in a variety of contexts.
- Events focus on substantive and original contributions about building peace and resolving conflict. Each event is owned by its respective organizers.
- Participants to Geneva Peace Week must follow the registration procedure of each event noted in the detailed event descriptions.
- Geneva Peace Week is a collective action initiative facilitated by the United Nations Office at Geneva and the Geneva Peacebuilding Platform.