The role of masculinities in international security and peacekeeping
25 May 2022
Panelists will examine how ideas about masculinities define peacekeeping operations and more generally peace processes and mediation efforts; and develop policy recommendations for national and international actors.
- Chantal de Jonge Oudraat (Fellow; Member, Board of Directors of Women In International Security)
- Abraham Denmark (Vice President of Programs and Director of Studies, Kissinger Institute on China and the United States)
- Katrina Fotovat (Senior Official, Office of Global Women’s Issues, Department of State)
- David Duriesmith (Lecturer in Gender and Politics, University of Sheffield)
- Sabrina Karim (Hardis Family Assistant Professor, Cornell University)
- Grace Ndirangu (Gender, Economic Inclusion, and Peacebuilding Officer, Nairobi, Kenya)
Register for the event
This description was excerpted from wilsoncenter.org.