2022 UNECE Regional Forum on Sustainable Development
6 April - 7 April 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a significant setback regarding the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals. The 2022 Regional Forum will offer opportunities for exchange and peer learning on how to accelerate SDG progress in the context of COVID-19 in several formats, including plenary sessions, peer learning round tables, side events and preparatory consultations.
The following SDGs will be reviewed in depth:
- SDG 4 – quality education and lifelong learning
- SDG 5 – gender equality and empowerment of women and girls
- SDG 14 – life below water: oceans, seas and marine resources
- SDG 15 – life on land: terrestrial ecosystems, forests, desertification, land degradation, biodiversity
- SDG 17 – partnerships for the goals
More information available here.
This description was excerpted from sdg.iisd.org.