Pacific Small Island Developing States Solutions Forum
28-30 November 2022
Throughout the Forum, participants will be provided with new analysis, tools and knowledge to develop country-specific follow-up action points on:
- COVID-19 recovery efforts and strategies to address impacts of the war in Ukraine war;
- the progress and lessons learned from the work linked to national food systems transformation;
- identification and expansion of innovative digitalization in agrifood systems;
- South-South and Triangular Cooperation in action in the Pacific;
- creative approaches to addressing non-communicable diseases (NDCs) in the Pacific;
- learning about and promoting the multidimensional Vulnerability Index.
This description was excerpted from fao.org.