Least Responsible, Most at Risk: Responding to Climate Threats in Coastal Developing Countries
This panel is the first of a series of Climate Talks of the German Embassy in Washington, DC organized by the Stimson Center. The series will include discussions over the next several months that cover the nexus of climate change and peacekeeping, finance, gender, and the Global South.
- His Excellency Andreas Michaelis, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to the United States (keynote)
- Ms. Sally Yozell, Senior Fellow and Director, Environmental Security Program, Stimson Center
- Ms. Alice Hill, David M. Rubenstein Senior Fellow for Energy and the Environment, Council on Foreign Relations
- His Excellency Tapugao Falefou, Permanent Representative of Tuvalu to the United Nations
- Ms. Christina Chan, Senior Adaptation Advisor, U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry, US Department of State