Second International Conference on Environmental Peacebuilding
2 February - 4 February 2022
The conference consists of the following thematic tracks:
- Climate change
- Rights and justice
- Public health
- Business and markets, and
- Building the evidence base.
- Water Conflict Management and Transformation
- Water Management During Conflict: Connecting Experiences from Research and Praxis in the Middle East
- Climate Change and Human Security in Asia
- Environmental Damage from Conflict
- Climate Change: Conflict Driver and/or a Force for Peace?
- A Green Blue Deal for the Middle East
- Climate Change, Resilience, and Peace
- The Role of Gender in Environmental Peacebuilding
- Climate Change, Food Security, and Armed Conflict
- Mainstreaming Environment, Conflict, and Peace
View the full agenda.
Register for the event.
This description was excerpted from environmentalpeacebuilding.org.