Can the Green Deal boost EU-African Union relations and economies?
15 February 2022, 15:00-16:30 CET
Key questions for the event:
- Is the EU Green Deal a threat or an opportunity for the African countries?
- How can the two continents mutually benefit from cooperating on the Green Deal?
- How can African countries contribute to the global transition to climate neutrality with the help of the Green Deal?
- Can the EU become the African states’ main partner and sideline competitors like China?
- Can EU-AU cooperation come close to ‘a fair partnership of equals’?
- What is the potential impact of Europe’s Green Deal policies like the carbon border adjustment mechanism (CBAM) on African countries?
More information is available here.
This description was excerpted from cleanenergywire.org.