Seven questions for the G7 Superforecasting climate-fragility risks for the coming decade
For the report, 30 of the top Superforecasters were asked to answer seven questions about climate-linked risks over the coming decade until 2031:
- How effective will multilateralism be in the next decade, in particular around the global climate regime?
- To what extent will climate change strengthen international solidarity?
- How and where will climate change fuel instability across fragile settings around the world?
- How much and where will food prices fuel instability across fragile settings around the world?
- As climate change impacts intensify, where and to what extent will megacities in low- and lower-middle-income countries become more fragile?
- Where will stresses on water governance increase security risks?
- Will oil-producing countries remain stable in a decarbonising world economy?