Six wins for the EU in decarbonising the military
- Helping the EU holistically and practically meet climate neutrality by 2050
- Helping the EU fulfil its new ‘twin agenda’ of becoming a leader in green and digital technologies
- Helping the EU lower direct costs on the battlefield
- Helping the EU move towards more strategic autonomy
- Helping the development of more robust and autonomous EU military
- Taking advantage of a strong infrastructure and coordination system
This description was excerpted from planetarysecurityinitiative.org.