The Climate change and security Handbook gives an insight into the synergies between climate change adaptation and peacebuilding, and answers questions such as:
- What are the indisputable climate facts?
- Why is climate security important?
- What is the risk of inaction?
- Do water wars exist?
- How are climate and migration interlinked?
- How can we identify climate hotspots?
- Should the UN Security Council be involved in climate change?
- How do we maintain peace in a warming climate?
The handbook also discusses entry points to alleviate climate security pressures. Interactive tools in the handbook will help you understand the manifold findings on the subject and potential solutions.